Town of Blaine
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 @ 6PM
Northland Community Center
MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA:
- Call To Order
- Town Clerk’s Report
- Town Treasurer’s Report
- Approval To Pay Expenditures
- Citizens Input
- Chairman’s Report
- Road Equipment Report
- Road Condition Report
- Northland Community Center Status Report - Tammy Bear to present a) Use of NCC 2nd Saturday each month from 2-4 pm for children in the community b) May 1, 2018 presentation from Burnett County Sheriff Wilhelm.
- Set date for annual road inspection.
- Approval of second order of new tables and chairs for NCC.
- Approval for final order of tables and chairs for NCC – Approximately $1,230.00
- Need a resident volunteer to be a promoter and advocate for ADRC to encourage more use of the ADRC (Aging & Disability Resource Center)
- Proposal to remove or replace “Gun Free Zone” type signs on Town property
- Liquor license renewals – Otis’ Bar renewal application received
ITEMS TO BE PLACED ON THE MAY AGENDA:
Items listed on the agenda may be for discussion and/or board action.