The Annual Electors Town Meeting for the
TOWN OF BLAINE
Northland Community Center
Tuesday, April 17, 2018 @ 6PM
1. Motion to approve minutes from the April 18, 2017 Annual Meeting
2. Finance Report
1. April 2015 Electors Meeting: “A motion was approved to get an estimate from Sandstrom Roofing regarding a roof replacement for the NCC.”
1. Proposal to move historical town records from the Burnett County Historical Society back to Town Hall for safekeeping.
2. TRID application approved for $250,000 South Markville Road project.
3. What if any action should be taken regarding the preservation of the old town hall.
4. Granting the Board of Directors authorization to participate financially and from a personnel standpoint in the effort to promote the historical 1863 Stagecoach Road.
5. Establish the compensation for the incoming Town Board of Supervisors including the chairperson to go into effect April 2019.
6. Any other business or inquiries brought up by residents.
7. Motion to set date for 2019 Annual Electors Meeting for 6pm April 16, 2019 at the Northland Community Center.
Items listed on the agenda may be for discussion and/or board action.