Town of Blaine
Tuesday, March 15, 2016 @ 6PM
Northland Community Center
- Call To Order
- Town Clerk’s Report
- Town Treasurer’s Report
- Approval To Pay Expenditures
- Citizens Input
- Chairman’s Report
- Road Equipment Report
- Road Condition Report (Road Inspection)
- Northland Community Center Status Report
- Shared duties for board members
- Ad for paving on Big Mcgraw Rd.
- Set date, time and agenda for Annual Meeting
- Finance Report
- Budget Variances
- Current Bank balance
- Board salary & duties review and vote.
- Hiring practices
- Form C
- Road swap with Dairyland (5/8 mile of McGraw Lake Rd.)
- Set date and time for Board of Review
- Contract for crack sealing asphalt roads
- Continued discussion regarding benefits of adopting County zoning regulations.
- Consider new approach in granting exemptions to road weight restrictions for propane haulers.
- Modify and approve the Town "Mission, Vision, Values, and Goals".
ITEMS TO BE PLACED ON THE APRIL AGENDA:
Items listed on the agenda may be for discussion and/or board action.