Town of Blaine
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Northland Community Center
MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA:
- Call To Order
- Town Clerk’s Report
- Town Treasurer’s Report
- Approval To Pay Expenditures
- Citizens Input
- Chairman’s Report
- Road Equipment Report
- Road Condition Report
- Northland Community Center Status Report
- Jim Tolbert: New Burnett County Emergency Management Director - replacing Rhonda Reynolds who recently retired.
- February primary election.
- Consider changing the regularly scheduled Town Board meetings from the 2nd Tuesday to a different day of the month. Starting in April 2017 if approved.
- Revise the motion passed at the January Town Board meeting regarding spreading sand on private driveways during an ice emergency.
- Consider need for deputy clerk and/or deputy treasurer on a fill-in basis.
- Reminder that the subject of the Town of Blaine adopting County Zoning is on the agenda for the April 18, 2017 Annual Electors Meeting.
ITEMS TO BE PLACED ON THE MARCH 14TH BOARD MEETING AGENDA:
Items listed on the agenda may be for discussion and/or board action